Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mom Project......

So, this lady across the street was moving and she was tossing stuff left and right out of her house. She said she didn't have room in her van to take it all with her. So I rummaged through her roadside junk and came across several beauties: A perfectly working microwave, 2 tool boxes, a decorative ceiling light fixture, a large black picture frame, and a wicker coffee table. Since it was my mom's birthday May 30th, Jenny and I decided to turn this wicker coffee table into our first little project.

We went to home depot and bought some white and black spray paint. Our plan was to put some fresh coats on this bad boy and give it to my mom for a birthday present. That way she can take it up to the condo in Augusta and find a cozy little nook for it up there.





1 comment:

Myra Medlin said...

I absolutely love my wicker table. I know exactly where I am going to put it - in the kitchen in the condo!! What a neat gift from two of my very favorite people. I love you both so much. Mom