Friday, June 12, 2009

Make Way for J-Mo......

As I prepare to become one with Jenny Moyers...this also means I need to prepare my house for Jenny Moyers. I am not the biggest shopper, matter of fact I hate shopping with a bloody passion, but for some reason I have a lot of clothes. I think it is because I simply save all my clothes....they dont have their own seasons or the ability to go out of style. If they begin to look dumb on me I just stow it away until its cool again. With all that being said, I have been downsizing my closets to make way for my wifey... she will actually be wifey next Saturday...June 20th! We both cannot wait! Here are some pics of my attempts to liquidate half of everything! Oh and a few pics of the painting updates....hopefully tomorrow we will be done with everything,....however I am getting the itch to go ahead and paint the master bedroom while we're at it. We will see......

Jenny's Space







Before and After Guest Bathroom

No comments: