Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tropical Waters?

So, let me try to update you on what's been going on the past few days.....

Well, my wife of almost a month, had me paint the master bedroom this past week. I agreed knowing that I was about to have to take a deep breath when she finally decided on a color. If any of you know her...she is a free spirit, that loves her wild colors and eclectic ensembles! Don't get me wrong though...that is what I love about her....but this time she definitely took my breath away. End Result: Tropical Waters....we also, rearranged the furniture and are still playing around with the exact formation, oh and ignore the bedspread because we are searching for a new one to match...so ignore the bedspread please,but this is what we have done so far....Oh, and by the way I am adding a couple pictures of some beauties I bought at the Antique Mall in Monroe...great deals.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


Semi-Finished Bedroom:



Antique Secretary's Dresser Desk:



Antique WashStand (used as our TV stand):

1 comment:

Billy Lane said...

I like the color - and very nice job on the 'TV stand'