Friday, February 20, 2009

call me the Postman.....


ok....so, this happens to be my very first post on my new Blog. You're probably wondering why in the world do I have my high school basketball picture up? Well, it so happens to be my Ten-Year reunion in May! Thats right...Loganville High School class of '99! I have to admit that I am kinda nervous about the whole thing. I have kept up with a lot of my friends from high school thus far, but most of the people I graduated with I havent seen since '99. By the time we have our reunion it will be a month shy of when I am getting married to Jenny...I wish that I would already be married by then, but oh well....May reunion-June wedding...aint no thang! I think that ten years ago the cool songs were by bands like Matchbox20 and rapper Sisqo...oh, and N'sync...can't forget them! All of those Scream movies were a big hit as well. I, personally liked to scream during silent and very tense parts of the movie...it made for a good jump in the packed theater. I couldn't imagine the beatdown I would get by teenage girls if I tried to do that during Twilight! Speaking of which, I took one for the team this year and watched the midnight showing of Twilight on a schoolnight with Jenny.....(I wanted to stab my eyeballs out with the straw in my coke.) I know I know...if I read the books I will understand it more....Boooo on that! Well, anyways...I am going to try to keep this Blog updated at least every other day....Add me to your Favorites!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt you are such a great guy!!! Jenny is so lucky...Miss you!!

Kristal said...

Welcome to the blog world Smed! I'm sure I'll stay entertained by the craziness you post :-)