Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yes he still perches in his seat....


For those of you who don't know....I have a younger twin brother of mine, Jason. I am two minutes older, which gives me complete reign and control over everything that has to do with the both of us. That list of things has gotten smaller as we get older, but it did include: 1st player controller on the video games, the prize in the bottom of the cheerios box, and first shower in the mornings before school. Since then, we have evened the score a little bit....he got to marry first, have kids first, and lose his hair first. On a serious note....he has become my best friend, and I love him and his beautiful family so very much! Check out his wife Nicole's Blog at "this site right here" ! You can see pictures of their little ones!

No comments: