Saturday, February 21, 2009

Moonwalk it out.....



It goes without question that Michael Jackson is the best dancer alive! I have always been amazed by the moonwalk....it is by far the coolest dance move that someone can do. If I could do it, I would glide around the house everywhere I went, but I cant. Also, as cheesy as it sounds I like watching someone do a good Robot dance with a little Pop-n-Lock thrown in there. If you haven't seen the show "America's Best Dance Crew" this year you ought to check it out.....at least one group each night does the robot, moonwalk, or something to that effect. I record it on my DVR and then fast forward through all the commercials. CHECK THIS OUT - it is an extremely weird, yet awesome dance group! Lemme know what you think about them......ROBOT GROUP.......

No comments: