Sunday, March 15, 2009

2) Myra Farrar Medlin


This is My wonderful mother, Myra Farrar Medlin. She is one of the most important women in my life. She also happens to be the most organized, reliable, disciplined, and self-controlled woman on this entire planet. Ask anyone that has ever traveled with her, or that has ever needed something. She has it in her purse...in its own little compartment! My mom is a graduate of Avondale High school, as well as the University of Georgia. She went to the same high school, and is the same age, as my father, but they were in different grades. My dad just so happened to love 2nd and 3rd grade so much that he wanted to try them each twice. Therefore, my parents did not meet until after high school at some party. Weird! Anyways, back to mi madre.... let me just say that she would seriously do anything for anybody...especially her family. She is very unselfish and has bent over backwards to help my brother and I in the past. However, I am starting to think that her grandchildren, which you will see in future blogs, are stealing her heart piece by piece. For example,....last Christmas Maria Grace and Baby Sam both took home quadruple the presents than anybody else. I mean c'mon.....where is the love? Just kiddin! I love you mom!





Myra Farrar Medlin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i made it in a picture!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MYRA! Great blog Matt.

Anonymous said...

I happen to think that she is a very Godly woman too! I love your mom! She has the most gentle spirit.