Friday, March 27, 2009

...you just got YouTubed....


OK...so let me tell you how I scared the mess out of my cousin/roommate last night: (by the way, she is single.....I believe,... but I am not totally sure....check out her facebook page here for better details) OK, so back to my story...let me set the scene for you all - It was around midnight and she had just got done putting a load of laundry in the washer, cut off all the lights in the house, and shut her bedroom door to call it a night. 10 minutes later I sneaked into the laundry room and hid. I knew that she was in bed...prolly close to falling asleep at that moment, so I decided to Text her. The text read something like this "Hey, I hope I'm not waking you, but as I was going to my room to bed I heard a funny noise coming from the washing machine. It sounded like maybe whatever is in there might be stuck. Be careful because one of my shirts got eaten by the washer before. Goodnight Cuz." I am hoping that she will come to her clothes' rescue! Meanwhile, I am actually in the laundry room hiding while I text her. I wait a couple minutes and then finally I hear footsteps. Keep in mind all the lights in the house are off and it is close to midnight. Crystal, my cousin, comes stompin through the kitchen and opens the laundry room door.....BAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I scream bloody murder! She screams just as loud and has a miniature panic attack! I was victorious! I seriously laughed for the next 30 minutes straight. Her expression was priceless...and that is where my new term " You just got YouTubed" originated from...all because it was a prank worthy to be a YouTube sensation.

Please check out these infamous scary moments from YouTubers past:

- These two boys stayed up all night watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They ended up sleeping in the same bed with the lights on....check out what the parents do:



This little boy, which is not me by the way,....locked himself in his room to choreograph a Britney Spears dance routine. What he didn't know was that his mom set up a hidden camera and was also in the closet:

No comments: