Sunday, March 22, 2009

6) Samuel Richard Medlin

This is the newest addition to the Medlin family. His name is Samuel Richard Medlin and he is only a few months old. He is the awesomest little baby in the world....I know I am biased, but still. I think it is the coolest thing ever to hear a little baby giggle and laugh....I cannot wait until he gets a little older and develops a personality because he is going to be a mess. If he is anything like his big sister he will be a loveable handful! You should see his big sister take care of him...it is amazing! She will hug him and be sweet to him...and talk to him...calling him "Baby Sam" the whole entire time! Sam truly is a blessing to our family and I love his little studly self! Babies are the greatest invention ever!





Samuel Richard Medlin

No comments: