Friday, March 6, 2009

Marriage Counseling.....



Jenny and I started the infamous marriage counseling with our preacher, Ronnie Kendall, this past Wednesday. I have heard many stories from my friends who have taken his counsel in the past. They all agree that it is much needed and extremely helpful. I must say that Jenny and I both were very anxious to begin the sessions. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when we walked in. Keep in mind that Ronnie has known Jenny and her family since she was in diapers....and has known me since middle school. It was very interesting and entertaining to say the least! We both have a 150 question, personality profile test as a homework assignment for the next session. We have to fill one out for ourselves, as well as one for our future spouse. Yikes! Hopefully, this will give us some insight into areas that we are similar, as well as different. Marriage counseling truly is exciting, because Jenny and I are strengthening our relationship together....it's fun!

No comments: