Sunday, March 15, 2009

3) Jason Anthony Medlin

This is my gangsta-cool twin brother, Jason Medlin. We are fraternal twins, which, in simple terms, means we dont look alike.....it also has to do with some weird scientific stuff and eggs and zygotes and c-sections and things like that. My brother is married to his college flame, Nicole. They have a 3 year old princess, Maria Grace, and a several-month old baby boy stud named Sam. He is a middle school teacher at Murphy Middle in Augusta. He is one of the best teachers I know...not just cuz he's my brother, but because I know. Twins know things! He is heavily involved with the ministry opportunities at his church, First Presbyterian Augusta. One of the main reasons they moved onto Telfair street was to live amongst the neighborhood that God called them to minister to. You can usually find my brother doing several things: playing basketball & flag football, deacon'ing at the church, loving on his children and wife, and being a friend to any and everybody in his neighborhood. Apart from my fiance, he is my best friend. I constantly contact him for advice....prolly too much, but it helps! Much Love Fathead!




Jason Anthony Medlin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...this guy seems really cool! You must feel blessed by the Lord to have him as a twin brother? Do you feel that way? Please Respond?