Friday, March 13, 2009

My Family.....1) Richard Salter Medlin III

I think that it is quite necessary to invite everyone to see all these crazy individuals that make up my family......ill try to add a little brief bio about each person as well. Each day I will add a new member to the Blog......here they are in no particular order:


My dad, Richard Medlin, and I....circa 2001. My dad is awesome..I love him with my whole heart! He is a retired school teacher with 30 years experience at Stone Mountain High and Dekalb Alternative school. You can find him doing one of three things now: walking everywhere 7 days a week, garage saling Thursday through Saturday, or at Braxtons Antique Auction on Monday nights. He is one of the hardest workers I know and would give anybody the shirt off of his back. He is a two-sport college athelete at Presbyterian College...football and track. I will go ahead and brag about his track record that is still standing to this day, for the 440 yard dash!





Richard Salter Medlin III


No comments: