Wednesday, March 18, 2009

5) Maria Grace Medlin

This happens to be the most beautiful little princess in the whole entire world! Her name is RiRi, and she is my brother's 3 year old little girl. She is the most unselfish, compassionate toddler that I have ever known. For example, she was sad for a whole day when she stumbled upon a picture in a magazine that happened to have a little Iraqi girl being buried in it. Anytime that she is coloring or eating or reading a book....she has to share it with everyone in the room. She will hand you a crayon or a cookie, and even another book to read with her. She is full of energy and sometimes will go nonstop around the house playing with everything. I smile everytime I hear her say "MattMatt." I have to say that the ultimate heartbreaker is when she is with all of her other little play friends. Her face beams, as she screams with joy in this high-pitched laughing voice. They chase each other around the yard and hide from us underneath tables. I am truly blessed to have her in my life! I cannot wait to make babies of my own...shhh don't tell Jenny yet!



Maria Grace Medlin


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you almost made me cry